- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified products.
- SMETA/BSCI audited plants.
- Our products are made using Solar energy and till date we have effectively saved 30,893 trees.
- OEKO-TEX certified.
Following a zero waste generation policy, all the waste from manufacturing is recycled and converted to granules. These granules are then used in the manufacturing process itself, to produce new mats. Over 30,000 kgs of plastic scrap is recycled each month.
Extrusion machines that convert granules to liquid need high intensity energy. By insulating the heating zones of the extruders, we substantially minimise the heat dissipation & reduce energy consumption. Over the past one year, we have installed lighting solutions which save electricity; enough to power 120 households on an ongoing basis.
We do not use any tree-damaging cartons. Instead, we employ flexible & reusable HDPE bags to package final products.
We are proud supporters of Navjeevan Society, Aurangabad. Navjeevan works in the field of specially abled people.
As part of this initiative, Sapana employs a select group of people from Navjeevan. Also, products made at Navjeevan are retailed through our outlets in Aurangabad. These skillful people get an excellent platform to contribute and assimilate in mainstream society and Sapana gets this wonderful opportunity to pay back its due to the society. We also work with Lotus Petal Foundation , Gurugram which works in the area of providing education to children of economically backward backgrounds.
Sapana’s philosophy is simple & effective. To bring to the people, high quality products that are stylish, user-friendly and affordable. In this endeavour, we have made many breakthroughs in technology, systems & processes.
A lot of this innovation has been pioneering, and has been duly recognized. Part of our proud trophy case is the much sought after PLEXCONCIL’s award for the Top Mat Exporter for 13 years in a row. This is a testimony of our commitment to service & innovation, as we continue on our ‘innovative’ path.
- We recycle 30,000 kgs of plastic scrap every month. This saves a landfill space of approximately 2664 cubic yards.
- Our products are made using Solar energy and till date we have effectively saved 30,893 trees
- We have installed light enhancing and heat reducing ventilators at our plants. These help us save electricity enough to power 200 tube lights for six months in a year.
- We have eliminated the need for changing of water in the extruder section.
- We produce 4 Million mats every year in different sizes for the diverse needs of our customers.
- We have so far sold more than 60 million mats.